East Hanover Child Care Center
95% of our students come recommended by other parents.
Owner operated for over 20 years
• We are a licensed child care center that offers an educational preschool and nurturing learning environment for children ages 6 weeks through 8 years.
• We take care of your children as if they were our own. Come visit us at any time to see for yourself.
• We are open 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
• We believe that each child needs a safe and challenging environment to explore and experiment. The program at our child care center is designed to foster learning at each child’s own pace.
• Play is a child’s work. Through age-appropriate activities, each child can master skills in areas of communication, cognitive & physical development and social interaction. By experiencing success in these areas, a child becomes more confident and self-reliant. These positive learning experiences at an early age contribute to the development of each child’s sense of self and well-being. Children are encouraged to exercise imaginations and reasoning skills through creative problem-solving. The process of finding answers is much more valuable than the answers themselves.
Our daughter has attended EHCCC since she was 7 weeks old and I can say that my experience so far has been fantastic. The staff and directors have been helpful and caring with every aspect of my daughter's development.
Steph & Tom B.
The care at EHCCC extends to each teacher she comes into contact with during the day. She is truly loved by everyone at the center and that care translates into a healthy and rewarding experience for our child.
Kathy & Rich S.
There are not enough words to express my gratitude, my admiration, and my confidence in the staff at EHCCC. My children have been attending since infancy for over 3 years and now I can honestly say the staff is part of our family.
My son went here for two years and grew substantially in every category thanks to the dedication and passion of his teachers. The administrative staff are very easy to work work, flexible and accommodating. Our local school visited and the educational coordinators were massively impressed with the structure, curriculum and organization. Hands down the best local daycare, would recommend to anyone.
I come from Madison to bring my babies to EHCC because I love it so much! My oldest (almost 4) has been enrolled since we moved him to daycare 2 years ago. He loves it here! It is family owned and you can definitely feel that when you're there. There is very low turn over of teachers, which to me says a lot because unhappy staff will not make for happy kiddos! I like the curriculum and structure, balanced with free play and time to socialize and let imaginations soar. Both of my boys are quite happy here!
After nine remarkable years we bid an emotional farewell to our children’s home away from home. East Hanover Child Care Center provided a loving, educational and happy environment for our three daughters from thirteen weeks of age through to pre-K graduation. After visiting and revisiting many options for day care, EHCCC continued to rank highest on our scoreboard for cleanliness, safety, socialization, learning, and # 1 – visibly the most content children. We are infinitely grateful to the owner and staff for embracing a nurturing approach to child care and extending the emotional security and support that every working parent prays for in their absence. The structure and curriculum reach the highest standards – echoed now by kindergarten teachers with comments such as how prepared and well-adjusted our children are for elementary school. The compliment extended to their respect shown to staff and interaction with friends which has been consistently fostered and reinforced in positive ways since infancy at EHCCC.
Each and every person at the center will be remembered for the countless hugs, endless TLC, attentiveness to every boo-boo, kindness and inexhaustible passion for their roles. We reflect on these past years and know that EHCCC was the best decision we made for our family.
The owner is always at the school and has lots of experience in child care. She only hires the best teachers! Children come home every night happy and their behavior has improved so much!
This is by far the best daycare my son has ever attended! The teachers all know who I am, and are all friendly. They've really gotten to know my son and my family, and have gone above and beyond to make accommodations and support some behavioral/medical issues. Everyone is wonderful! Thank you ❤️
Wonderful school with amazing teachers!! My son loved going to school and I had peace of mind that he was in a loving and nurturing environment!!