We are hiring College Students!
Why the College students in New Jersey join us:
Training. Many of our teachers have been with us for over 14. We invest in staff more than any other school. You will be trained by the best.
The friendly and collaborative atmosphere. Ideal for Teachers starting their careers or for experienced ones who like coaching others
Great working environment. Parents choose us for the quality child care we provide and are highly involved in their children’s learning
Our curriculum promotes high academic standards while encouraging independence, creativity, critical thinking and the development of sound reasoning skills. We believe good teacher-child interactions are fundamental to children’s success and well-being, and that children learn best when they are actively involved in a process of meaning and knowledge construction as opposed to passively receiving information.
- Establish and maintain a safe and nurturing classroom environment through positive interactions with the children.
- Work as a team player with the other teachers.
- Promote a fun, friendly and cooperative atmosphere among staff.
- Plan the daily activities/projects in the classroom
- Participate in daily room preparation and cleanup including setup for snack and lunch.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the director.
- Want to work with Infants.
- High school diploma
- Committing to continuing education.
- High-energy team player with good interpersonal skills and ability to interact comfortably with parents and staff.
- Capability to understand and follow safety procedures.
- Pass physical examination, background check, and fingerprinting screen, and maintain required Physical/TB screen requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Teaching: not required
Please email your resume to email@example.com